In 2016 one artist had a dream of trending Art to something never seen before, creating an art experience combining visual art, live performing artists, spoken word and more giving the viewer a whole different “Perspectiv”. The exhibition showcases the next upcoming talented artists, who are all one of a kind & have a style to their work that viewers can’t help but notice. This unique Art experience features a special lineup of performance artists, who can be the next big thing. We gather a variety of different sounds from all kinds of performing artists, each artist is passionate about their music and will give you a show to remember. We will be having creative vendors, live performing art, & more.
Not only will you be cultivating your sense of sight and your sense of sound you can also enjoy drinks from the bar.
*Stay tuned for announcements about the artists, entertainers and performances planned for Perspectiv Miami Art Show.*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GO TO PERSPECTIV?
- 18+ to enter
- 21+ to drink
HOW CAN I DISPLAY MY ARTWORK AT THE EVENT?
- Artists can submit their artwork by filling out our online submission form HERE.
- If accepted, there is a fee per piece (Depending on size), HANGING FEE, to display your work. We have a 5 piece minimum and 10 piece maximum per artist.
- There are NO COMMISSION ON SALES. You take 100% of what you sell.
- We accept cash or credit card! Sorry NO CHECKS.
- We take art until we fill all the wall space available.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS TO ATTEND?
- Perspectiv Miami Art Show is only $10 presale and $15 at the door.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING and HOW DO I PREPARE FOR ART INSTALLATION?
- We will have all the tools necessary to hang your work (screw guns, hammers, nails, screws, etc). If you need any special hanging materials outside of this you’ll need to provide them. Please feel free to bring an extra hammer and/or screw gun to help expedite the installation process.
- Your work must be READY-TO-HANG with wire installed on the back. This is especially important for photography in picture frames. This ensures fast and secure hanging of your work in the gallery. *Note: Stretched canvas works do not need to be wired. All others MUST be wired. No exceptions.
- Hanging is most often done by the artist in an area assigned by our staff. We are always available to help out in any way needed though.
- If you want to sell your work we highly recommend creating some labels.
- With your name, title of work, contact info, price, and medium.
HOW DO SALES WORK?
- Most of the sales go through the artist. We highly recommend that everyone get a credit card swiper for their phone. SquareUp and PayPal both are good options. We do not take credit cards so having your own system in place is key for making sales.
- After the transaction is made the buyer is allowed to take the work home with them on the spot. It is wise for you to have an extra piece on hand because you’re welcome to hang a replacement piece of equal or lesser size in the place of your sold piece. There is no extra fee for this.
- You’re welcome to bring a small bin/tote/bag/etc to sell prints out of. Sorry, but we do not allow artists to set up tables to sell prints from.
I’M A PARTICIPATING ARTIST, DO I HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN?
- All artists and vendors will be on the guest list for free entry. All others will be asked to pay the cover. Due to the amount of people involved there are no +1’s or guest lists. This includes any assistants.
I AM A MUSICIAN, HOW DO I SUBMIT?
If you are a Musician, Singer, Poet, Dj, or Performance Artist Please submit by sending us an email [email protected]
I AM A VENDOR, HOW CAN I SUBMIT?